Friday, May 13, 2005

Summer

The semester is over. And that is a relief. I ended up missing yesterdays' wild party during the day and the wilder one at nite. As I made that decision, I could hear myself remind myself of what has been on my mind for sometime. All this better be worth it. :)

Well the summer is here and that can mean only one thing. Its time to get cracking on some stuff that has been on the backburner for sometime now. Thats a cue for you Sandy.:)

Ahhh .. the joys of idle time.. but who am i kidding, as the wise soul says I aint the kind to be idle for too long. Well Im going to end here.. not just because I want to keep it short and simple and keep the sleepyheads interested but also for once I'm way sleepy too and need to catch up on some shut eye.. c'est tout messieurs et mesdemoiselles... au revoir ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm still waiting for ur call...
- u know who

4:41 AM  
Blogger PIV said...

although im guilty on this count with a lot of ppl I think I have an idea who this is ;)

will call u today or tomorrow.. was a bit hectic with everyone leaving and me just getting a lil accustomed to 8 hour shifts ;)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cheap Domain Registration FREE hit counter spider tracker