Friday, May 20, 2005

Work

Its been ages since I wrote anything. The past week has been going in a tizz. Start work at around 8 in the morning and finish up by around 5 in the evening and some days the work can be particularly tiring . but well im not complaining. I'm enjoying it every bit. I have to start work on the thesis sometime next week and that always means a lot of work. Have been spending the whole week playing cricket either at North Campus or in our backyard.

Bunty just landed yesterday nite. Got a first look at America's Army, the game he has been raving about for sometime now and must admit was impressed with what I saw. Reminds one of counterstrike to a certain extent. Its been so long since I've played CS and seeing America's Army makes you want to play. Had to crash at 2 in the nite finally if i had to have any chance of making it to work on time :D

Well summer has turned out to be more hectic than the normal semester since I am working full time. It also leaves me little time to do some of the activities that I look forward to so much ;)

Greg Chappell has been appointed the Indian coach and I am impressed with the BCCI for a change. They have I believe got the best man for the job. First heard him during the Indian tour to Australia and came across as a very intelligent cricketer. And the fact that he gets along so well with the captain should help him no end.

Well got to go back to work .. over and out folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cheap Domain Registration FREE hit counter spider tracker