Thursday, June 16, 2005

Epilogue

Thanks to everyone who have been kind enough to tell me that this has been worth their time.

But that brings me to the blog and I could give a multitude of reasons and explanations as to why its time to stop, but the most compelling one is that I do not want to write it.:) The blog has been good while it lasted and to quote myself "it has always had a therapeutic effect... " When the blog drives you and not the other way around its time to look long and hard and make the changes that are required. Its symptomatic of some of the other changes that have creeped in. Its been hard to make this decision as well and that in itself is an indication as to how attached I have become. Well sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and make the correct decision.

Going about closing a blog, as it turns out, is proving to be much more difficult than I thought :) I'm sorry, but for various reasons I am going to be deleting the posts the coming week onwards. I'm not going to be deleting the url as such but I dont really see foresee getting back to writing a blog. Its been a great journey and thanks to all the readers for visiting it ever so often and choosing to read what must doubtless have been very sleep inducing posts at times. :D

5 Comments:

Blogger d4u said...

:) :)

4:28 AM  
Blogger Natasha said...

I am going to be hoping for more epilogues;)...what can I say...Im an optimist...dont prove my wrong the very sexy arul;)

3:27 PM  
Blogger PIV said...

Optimistic nats ????? ;)

Well wat can I say except that there are some things that the written word is capable of achieving and few others that its not.

Remember a couple of books by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Here are a couple of lines that you might like ;)

"All our progress is an unfolding, like a vegetable bud. You have first an instinct, then an opinion, then a knowledge as the plant has root, bud, and fruit. Trust the instinct to the end. though you can render no reason. Thought is the seed of action; but action is as much its second form as thought is its first. It rises in thought, to the end that it may be uttered and acted. Always in proportion to the depth of its sense does it knock importunately at the gates of the soul, to be spoken, to be done."

Nice aint it ;)

12:05 AM  
Blogger PIV said...

Well this is it.. the archives are offline atleast for now. :) As for the future.. as that line went... not even the wise can see the future.

Thanks again to everyone :)

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there,

wassup buddy... i doubt u will read this... still giving a try!!!

nw ur blog was the only means to know "how r u ??"
used to come to ur blog... once a while... bcoz u dont write mails nymore it seems.. :((
hopefully will hear from u smtime.! on mails atleast......

njoy!
kish.

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Cheap Domain Registration FREE hit counter spider tracker